What We Don't Do
Following are some of the legal areas we don't handle. However, if you email us we can give you names of 2 or 3 excellent lawyers who practice in each of these areas of law. We maintain a solid network of trusted lawyers at large firms, small firms and mid-sized firms around the country, referring you only to lawyers who have developed their own niche in his or her field, and who have earned our trust.
We do not accept from, or pay referral fees to, these lawyers. We provide this referral information as a service to you, and we hope you will remember our assistance in that regard, if someday you might need a lawyer with our experience.
We Don't Do:
- Asset Protection
- Broker-Dealer Arbitrations or Lawsuits against brokers
- Criminal Law
- Divorce or Family Law
- Employment Grievances (though we do handle stock & stock option issues, as well as evaluation of non-competes in connection with forming a new business.)
- Environmental Law
- ERISA and Employee Benefits
- Franchise Law
- Intellectual Property (though we do handle non corporate agreements)
- Investor Lawsuits against Issuers, Investment Advisers or Brokers
- Mergers & Acquisitions (Public)
- Music or Entertainment Law Representing "talent" or "producers"
- Patent Application or Prosecution
- Public Offerings as Lead Securities Counsel -- (However, we DO handle, and have much experience in, acting as special Blue Sky co-counsel with your lead securities counsel, where we handle Blue Sky registrations, (state securities registrations) for public offerings. We also handle, Rule 144 issues, and private placements by those public issuers, as co-counsel with your lead securities counsel.)
- Public Shells
- Real Estate Purchases/Mortgage Financing/Commercial Real Estate
- Securities Litigation
- Tax Law or Tax Accounting